Training & Development
Etron supports our colleagues with competitive career development and life-enhancing programs. Besides professional courses taught by company instructors or invited speakers, we encourage employees to participate in external occupational training programs ~
- Career development planning for individual employees to gain knowledge, skills, and readiness for challenges in their professional areas
- A wide range of training programs that help employee grow in line with the company’ s development, including courses on management, industrial safety and health, language skills, and company development goals.
- Regular courses and symposiums that help managers to develop leadership and management skills.
- Managers’ Day – an annual get-together for all company managers to share experience and explore the essence of a successful manager.
Life and Knowledge Enhancement
- At Etron, employees are encouraged to pursue self-growth not only in professional fields but also in every perspectives of life. Etron’s “Life and Knowledge Enhancement Program” provides development curriculums in categories like natural science, social science and humanities.